Pete has over 30 years industry experience within health center management, exercise physiology and injury rehabilitation. 3 years clinical post-grad. experience from a Harley Street orthopaedic practice and 20 years’ experience coaching, exercise physiology and physical therapy. Research experience in triathlon transition kinematics. He has contributed to Men’s Health, Esquire, Mayfair Times and Women’s Fitness Magazines.
- Mixed discipline exercise
- Running conditioning
- Running & general mechanical alignment correction
- Competition preparation and programming
- Musculoskeletal injury rehabilitation
- BSc Exercise Physiology & Applied Human Nutrition
- Black Belt Instructor – Elite Martial Arts System
- BTEC Diploma in Leisure & Recreation
- Institute of Sport & Recreation Management, Management Certificate
- British Amateur Weightlifting Association Award
Club level participation and competition: road cycling, road running and martial arts. National level competition: fell running and triathlon. Member of the Bob Graham 24hr Club.