Pete Fraser – Smith
Pete has over 25 years industry experience ranging from health centre management to personal training and injury rehabilitation. 3 years clinical experience gained from a Harley Street orthopaedic practice and 20 years’ experience coaching and personal training. Research experience in triathlon transition kinematics. He has contributed to Men’s Health, Esquire, Mayfair Times and Women’s Fitness Magazines.
- Mixed discipline exercise
- Aerobic training
- Running conditioning
- BSc Exercise Physiology & Applied Human Nutrition
- Black Belt Instructor – Elite Martial Arts System
- BTEC Diploma in Leisure & Recreation
- Institute of Sport & Recreation Management, Management Certificate
- British Amateur Weightlifting Association Award
Club level participation and competition: road cycling, road running and martial arts. National level competition: fell running and triathlon. Member of the Bob Graham 24hr Club.