Need to shape-up for the beach, fast? Follow this 4 week quick fix for metabolic turnaround. This beach ready workout regime is not going to be easy but it will get results: the super fix diet and exercise combo. I’m not going to waste your time, we’re in a hurry! Here’s the outline and you can connect the dots:
- Alcohol, sugary drinks, fruit juice
- Sweets, cakes, biscuits, chocolate, sugar, cream and full fat products
- White/refined: bread, pasta and rice
- Carbs: brown/unrefined: bread, pasta, oats, rice, rice and oat cakes
- 2/3 portions of fruit per day
- Copious amounts of vegetables and salad
- Protein: chicken, turkey, tuna, white fish, eggs and tofu
- Quinoa, lentils, small amounts of nuts and dried fruit
- Water, lots of water, up to 3 ltrs a day and good quality coffee and tea if you must
- Split the ‘keep in’ section into 4/5 small meals per day. Carbs + protein at each meal except dinner where we omit carbs. Breakfast like a Prince, dine like a pauper!
- Reduce carbs after 2pm and omit them for dinner (I didn’t say no carbs)
- Exercise on an empty stomach – just water at least 2hrs before working out
Exercise – super circuit
C.V: Walk, swim, cycle, step climb for 15 to 30min between circuit days.
Complete the circuit twice each session and increase to 3, 4, and 5 circuits over 4 weeks. Increase reps of each exercise by 5 reps/week. NO rest between reps or exercises, just 60sec rest between circuits.
Run ¼ mile, run on the spot for 2 ½ min or skip for 2 min
1. Burpies x 10
2. Squat Jumps x 10
3. Squats x 20
4. Press-up + Knee Kicks x 10
5. Press-up + Torso Twists x 10
6. Elbow to Knee Twists x 20
Easy 2 min jog and/or 2 min stretches